Wednesday, September 19, 2007

My teacher came up with this brilliant idea of writing a journal three times a week... ok let's get started!!!Today was my second day at TCU. The classes have been good and the teachers are very nice!I'm very lucky for having the opportunity of studying there. It's very important for me specially because I would like to get a better job, so I know I can improve my wrinting and communication skills.Changing subject, I'm ready to move to my new house. That is so exciting!!!!! I can't wait to be there. The hardest part is packing all stuff... so far I've packed 4 boxes and it's not over yet.When my husband comes back from a business trip we'll do the furniture and all the heavy things. Probably we'll need some help and that's why we have relatives right?....right now the phone is ringing but I'm not going to stop my ideas... My homework needs to be done by tonight. I still haven't decided the book for the presentation.. could be "Marley & Me" or "The Diary of Anne Frank". The second one is more interesting because tells about the diary that this Jewish girl wrote while in hidding with her family and friends during the Germam occupation of the Netherlands in World War II.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember reading about Anne Frank in school. It is very interesting. Have you seen the movie version?